Children's museum offers Friday evening discounts
DOVER - The Children's Museum of New Hampshire invites the public to take advantage of an 88 percent cut to admission on Fridays.
Since October, the museum at 6 Washington St. has offered Dollar Deal Night from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month during the school year. Normally, the museum is open until 5 p.m. and admission is $9 for adults and children, $8 for seniors over age 65 and free for children under 1.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, is scheduled to be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, call 742-2002 or visit childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race