Children's museum offers Friday evening discounts
DOVER - The Children's Museum of New Hampshire invites the public to take advantage of an 88 percent cut to admission on Fridays.
Since October, the museum at 6 Washington St. has offered Dollar Deal Night from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month during the school year. Normally, the museum is open until 5 p.m. and admission is $9 for adults and children, $8 for seniors over age 65 and free for children under 1.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, is scheduled to be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, call 742-2002 or visit childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 10
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack