Children's museum offers Friday evening discounts
DOVER - The Children's Museum of New Hampshire invites the public to take advantage of an 88 percent cut to admission on Fridays.
Since October, the museum at 6 Washington St. has offered Dollar Deal Night from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on the first Friday of the month during the school year. Normally, the museum is open until 5 p.m. and admission is $9 for adults and children, $8 for seniors over age 65 and free for children under 1.
During the fall and winter season, the museum, is scheduled to be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The museum is closed most Mondays except for selected holidays and school vacation days.
For more information, call 742-2002 or visit childrens-museum.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH