Monarchs ticket sales benefit riding therapy
MANCHESTER - Manchester Memorial High School's DECA chapter is selling tickets for the Dec. 16 afternoon hockey game between the Manchester Monarchs and the Springfield Falcons at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Tickets are $17.
For every ticket sold, MMHS DECA will donate $5 to the UpReach
Therapeutic Riding Center's Scholarship Fund. The UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center is a horse riding center for people with disabilities.
For tickets, contact Judith Johnson at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack