Monarchs ticket sales benefit riding therapy
MANCHESTER - Manchester Memorial High School's DECA chapter is selling tickets for the Dec. 16 afternoon hockey game between the Manchester Monarchs and the Springfield Falcons at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Tickets are $17.
For every ticket sold, MMHS DECA will donate $5 to the UpReach
Therapeutic Riding Center's Scholarship Fund. The UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center is a horse riding center for people with disabilities.
For tickets, contact Judith Johnson at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death