Monarchs ticket sales benefit riding therapy
MANCHESTER - Manchester Memorial High School's DECA chapter is selling tickets for the Dec. 16 afternoon hockey game between the Manchester Monarchs and the Springfield Falcons at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Tickets are $17.
For every ticket sold, MMHS DECA will donate $5 to the UpReach
Therapeutic Riding Center's Scholarship Fund. The UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center is a horse riding center for people with disabilities.
For tickets, contact Judith Johnson at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Route 101 widening all about being safe
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions