Antrim Festival of Trees opens Sun. Dec. 2
ANTRIM - The Antrim Festival of Trees will kick off its annual showing of community-decorated trees on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1-6 p.m., which will include the Antrim Friends of Recreation's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Visit with Santa at 4 p.m. There will also be caroling and refreshments.
The trees will be on display through Jan. 5, 2013.
The Festival of Trees can be viewed any time that the James A. Tuttle Library, 45 Main St., is open: Monday and Wednesday, 2-6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 2-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?