Antrim Festival of Trees opens Sun. Dec. 2
ANTRIM - The Antrim Festival of Trees will kick off its annual showing of community-decorated trees on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1-6 p.m., which will include the Antrim Friends of Recreation's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Visit with Santa at 4 p.m. There will also be caroling and refreshments.
The trees will be on display through Jan. 5, 2013.
The Festival of Trees can be viewed any time that the James A. Tuttle Library, 45 Main St., is open: Monday and Wednesday, 2-6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 2-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides