Holiday chorus performance this weekend in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON - The 25th Annual Messiah Sing chorus performance will take place this weekend at the Mont Vernon Congregational Church, 4 S. Main St.
A chorus of about 100 singers from more than a dozen communities will perform selections from G.F. Handel's oratorio, "Messiah."
The chorus is under the direction of Jennifer Erdody, Milford High School music teacher and the director of the Souhegan Valley Chorus, along with Jill Slocum and John Leslie as accompanists and organists.
The first performance will begin at 7 p.m. Saturday, and the second performance is at 4 p.m. on Sunday. A free-will offering will be collected at each performance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name