Caring Santa Sunday for children with needs at Pheasant Lane Mall
NASHUA - A Caring Santa event will be held from 8 to 10 a.m. Sunday at the Pheasant Lane Mall.
Caring Santa is a program dedicated to families that have children with special needs, providing a subdued environment to visit Santa Claus and enjoy the annual photo experience.
Special activities and stories geared toward the needs of children while they wait have been planned. There is no line for participants, as a numbering system will be used. This is the second year for the Caring Santa program at many Simon malls. Participants are encouraged to RSVP for the event by going to www.abilitypath.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty