Sunday holiday parade in Merrimack to finish with tree lighting
MERRIMACK - The town's annual holiday parade and tree lighting ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. Sunday.
Hosted by the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce and the Parks and Recreation Department, the parade will kick off at The Commons shopping plaza and travel south along the Daniel Webster Highway before ending at Abbie Griffin Park. Residents are encouraged to gather at the park afterward for the tree lighting ceremony, festive caroling and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus.
The theme for this year's parade is "Holiday Season - A Time for Paws and Reflection." A canned food drive will coincide with the event at the town hall parking lot. The rain date is Dec. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides