Sunday holiday parade in Merrimack to finish with tree lighting
MERRIMACK - The town's annual holiday parade and tree lighting ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. Sunday.
Hosted by the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce and the Parks and Recreation Department, the parade will kick off at The Commons shopping plaza and travel south along the Daniel Webster Highway before ending at Abbie Griffin Park. Residents are encouraged to gather at the park afterward for the tree lighting ceremony, festive caroling and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus.
The theme for this year's parade is "Holiday Season - A Time for Paws and Reflection." A canned food drive will coincide with the event at the town hall parking lot. The rain date is Dec. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions