Dartmouth President-elect Philip Hanlon '77's experiences as a student and a member of a Greek organization, combined with his emphasis on undergraduate teaching, will help inform his decisions as president and his relationships with College community members, many students, faculty members and alumni said. Other students, however, said they were disappointed that Dartmouth's 18th president will not be a woman or a member of a minority group.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment