The stateís plodding effort to launch casino gambling hasnít stopped a state commission from burning through $1.6 million in taxpayer money on consultants, travel and credit card expenses, records show. The spending on consultants and other expenses doesnít include what the state is paying to commission staff, and for the six-figure salaries of board members. That is expected to amount to several million dollars extra.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment