Farmers Market moves for winter
DERRY - The Derry Farmers Market is moving to the Upper Village Hall at 52 East Derry Road for the winter.
The arts, crafts, and fresh produce vendors will be at the hall from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on first and third Saturdays of the month through March.
For more information call Bev Ferrante at 434-8974.
Dining & Food
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News