Farmers Market moves for winter
DERRY - The Derry Farmers Market is moving to the Upper Village Hall at 52 East Derry Road for the winter.
The arts, crafts, and fresh produce vendors will be at the hall from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on first and third Saturdays of the month through March.
For more information call Bev Ferrante at 434-8974.
Dining & Food
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name