Santa might water ski by on Saturday
PORTSMOUTH - The Isles of Shoals Steamship Company is sponsoring a special event Saturday with food and a glimpse of Santa as he skis by on the river.
The Santa Ski is Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. at the dock at 315 Market St.
Organizers will be serving New England clam chowder and hot chocolate and featuring live music and fun activities.
Santa is expected to ski by in Portsmouth Harbor. Visitors are invited to watch Santa and his reindeer plow through the Pisctaqua River from the decks of the M/V Thomas Laighton.
Admission is a donation of a nonperishable food item or a gently used backpack. The proceeds from the event benefit End 68 Hours of Hunger, Table of Plenty, Operation Blessing, and Footprints Food Banks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners