Santa might water ski by on Saturday
PORTSMOUTH - The Isles of Shoals Steamship Company is sponsoring a special event Saturday with food and a glimpse of Santa as he skis by on the river.
The Santa Ski is Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. at the dock at 315 Market St.
Organizers will be serving New England clam chowder and hot chocolate and featuring live music and fun activities.
Santa is expected to ski by in Portsmouth Harbor. Visitors are invited to watch Santa and his reindeer plow through the Pisctaqua River from the decks of the M/V Thomas Laighton.
Admission is a donation of a nonperishable food item or a gently used backpack. The proceeds from the event benefit End 68 Hours of Hunger, Table of Plenty, Operation Blessing, and Footprints Food Banks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides