Santa might water ski by on Saturday
The Santa Ski is Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. at the dock at 315 Market St.
Organizers will be serving New England clam chowder and hot chocolate and featuring live music and fun activities.
Santa is expected to ski by in Portsmouth Harbor. Visitors are invited to watch Santa and his reindeer plow through the Pisctaqua River from the decks of the M/V Thomas Laighton.
Admission is a donation of a nonperishable food item or a gently used backpack. The proceeds from the event benefit End 68 Hours of Hunger, Table of Plenty, Operation Blessing, and Footprints Food Banks.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.