A good way to measure the electoral strength of state senators is to compare how they do against the top of their ticket in their district. By this measure, the top performing Republican state senators in contested races were state Sens. Bob Odell, Jeb Bradley, and Jeannie Forrester. They ran 14, 11, and 8 points ahead of Mitt Romney in their districts.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment