Car crashes in Auburn, but nobody around
AUBURN — Police responding to a report of a motor vehicle crash involving three occupants found a damaged car but nobody around it Saturday night.
“It's kind of unusual,” said Sgt. Chip Chabot. “We'll hear from someone fairly shortly.”
The 2001 Subaru Legacy station wagon, which is owned by a Manchester resident, was found on Bypass 28, about 4 miles south of the Massabesic traffic circle, near Rattlesnake Hill Road.
The car was heading north based on tire tracks and hit a bunch of trees, he said. When police responded to the call around 7:40 p.m., they found the car locked up.
Anyone with information can call Auburn police at 483-2134.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 10
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack