A day or two before Christmas last year, I was approached to do a video about Bishop Gene Robinsonís ministry at the State Prison for Women. Since becoming New Hampshireís Episcopal bishop in 2003, Bishop Robinson has spent time every Christmas Eve in prayer with the inmates there. It is not an easy place to be during the holiday season. And as he looked to retirement, he wanted to ensure his ministry there would continue.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment