LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Adam Sandler’s “The Thanksgiving Song” aka the Turkey Song from SNL celebrates its twentieth anniversary tonight. On November 21, 1992, Adam Sandler first performed his turkey song during season 18 of Saturday Night Live. At the time, Kevin Nealon told viewers that a new tradition was being born. However, the tradition lived on far differently than SNL producers originally expected.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment