Home » News » Public Safety
Goffstown server cited for selling alcohol to underage buyer
GOFFSTOWN - More than 20 businesses that sell alcohol in Goffstown received a visit from an underage buyer last Wednesday, and of those targetted in the compliance checks, one restaurant sold alcohol to the decoy.
Goffstown police and inspectors from the N.H. Bureau of Liquor Enforcement conducted the alcohol compliance checks using an underage buyer and said a server at the Wa Toy Chinese Restaurant, Xivian "Annie" Jiang, 40, of Goffstown, was cited and will be arraigned Dec. 12 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division, on a violation for prohibited sale of alcohol.
In a press release, Goffstown Police said the business may face additional administrative action from the Bureau of Liquor Enforcement in the future.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072