In one filing alone, the campaign for President Barack Obama had a contract with WMUR-TV in Manchester for 1,111 ad spots totaling $1.3 million from Oct. 1 to Nov. 6. In one filing, the campaign of Republican Mitt Romney contracted for 760 spots for $395,000 from Aug. 27 to Oct. 1 and another one for 79 spots costing $243,000 from Oct. 29 through Nov. 6.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment