Keenes dam a nice place to walk, observe wildlife...dump garbage?
The problem of illegal trash dumping appears to be at a breaking point for one of the city’s more secluded nature sites, which sits along Route 10 near the Sullivan border and consists of a large water reservoir and dam that serves as flood control for the city.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
North Country open for business
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam