Goffstown parking ban begins
GOFFSTOWN - The winter parking ban started Thursday and will run through April 15, Goffstown police said.
Police said they plan to strictly enforce the overnight parking ban but will issue warnings the first week if weather conditions are favorable.
During snow plowing operations, a vehicle that constitutes a hazard may be removed upon request by the town Highway Department.
Police will make all reasonable attempts to locate the owner but will have the car towed if the owner cannot be found.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands