Goffstown parking ban begins
GOFFSTOWN - The winter parking ban started Thursday and will run through April 15, Goffstown police said.
Police said they plan to strictly enforce the overnight parking ban but will issue warnings the first week if weather conditions are favorable.
During snow plowing operations, a vehicle that constitutes a hazard may be removed upon request by the town Highway Department.
Police will make all reasonable attempts to locate the owner but will have the car towed if the owner cannot be found.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roomful Of Blues Celebrates 45 Years with New CD, 45 Live - 0
- A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail - 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader