Windham state representative arrested
State Rep. Charles McMahon was arrested Tuesday night, according to police.
An officer said McMahon was charged with obstructing the report of a crime, but he refused to elaborate, saying any other information would only be released by Police Chief Gerald Lewis, who could not be reached for comment.
McMahon, a Republican who represents District 4 in Rockingham County, could not be reached Wednesday night.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs