Forbes: A replay of the Obama gun sales boom?
You would be forgiven for thinking that the United States of America under the Obama administration has become a very, very dangerous place to live. Though the murder rate has actually declined (it fell from 5.4 per 100,000 citizens in 2008 to only 4.7 per 100,000 Americans last year), Americans, it seems, appear to feel a greater need than ever before to defend themselves with firearms.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands