Hooksett, Candia American Legions to hold Vets' Day services
The ceremony will begin at 11:00 am, with Post Officers participating. Afterwards there will be a brief luncheon.
The Hooksett American legion is located at 5 Riverside Street, between Robie's Country Deli & Store and Hooksett Fire Station
The Candia American Legion will hold a memorial service for Veterans day Sunday, November 11 at 11:00 am. The ceremony will take place at the town's Civil War Monument on High Street, across the street from the the Smyth Memorial Building, the town's old library, and near the Fitts Museum at 185 High Street.
For additional information, contact Candia American Legion adjutant Joe Silveira at 483-2220
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.