Robber steals drugs from West Lebanon pharmacy
LEBANON - Rite Aid in West Lebanon was robbed late Monday afternoon by a man who went behind the pharmacy counter and grabbed some drugs.
Police said the robbery happened just after 5 p.m.
The robber handed the pharmacist a note that said he had a weapon and demanded drugs. Police said the robber then went behind the counter, grabbed some drugs and then fled the 10 Benning St. store.
He is described as a 6-foot white man, in his mid 20s or early 30s, clean shaven with dark hair and weighing about 180 to 185 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a winter cap with a small brim.
Pharmacists are urged to be on the lookout for the robber and to call police if they see anyone fitting his description.
Anyone with any information about the robbery is asked to call police at 448-1212.
Merrimack Valley » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs