June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Mass. man wanted in Weare assault
WEARE - Police are searching for a Bay State man wanted for assaulting a 17-year-old girl on Old Town Road Tuesday night and then fleeing in her Jeep.
Chief Gregory Begin is warning people not to approach Jonathan Maguire, 20, of 13 Pandora Drive, Groveland, Mass., because he is considered dangerous, armed with a knife and suffering from mental health issues.
Police were sent to an Old Town Road residence at 9:20 p.m. for a reported assault. The teen was transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries.
Investigators said Maguire assaulted the teen and then left in her 2003 black Jeep Liberty with New Hampshire plate 210 3374. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and sneakers and no shirt. Police are unsure what direction he is driving, but said he may be heading to Groveland.
Warrants were obtained for his arrest on charges of second-degree assault, two counts of simple assault, obstructing the report of a crime, criminal mischief, and attempted sexual assault.
Police said the case is being reviewed and Maguire could be facing additional charges.
Investigators are following up on leads and working with the U.S. Marshal's Office, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and other local and state agencies to find him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424