Weare road looks like a war zone, chief says
WEARE - For the most part, conditions in Weare aren't bad after a night with Hurricane Sandy, said Police Chief Gregory Begin, but two roads are still closed due to trees falling on power lines.
"Clough Park Road looks like a war zone," Begin said, because of the vast number of trees and lines that fell overnight during the storm.
Flanders Memorial is also closed near Thorndike Road, Begin said.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty