Spooktacular Horrible’s parade kicks off Halloween in Pelham
PELHAM — The Halloween season will start at the annual Spooktacular Horrible’s Parade this Saturday.
Fire trucks will lead a parade of ghosts, ghouls and goblins through the town center, starting at 5:30 p.m. in front of the Pelham Public Library in the Village Green. Monsters of all ages are invited to march along Marsh Road to the back of Pelham Elementary School where the festivities will begin.
An assortment of creatures and hearses from Canobie Lake Park’s Screeemfest will set the mood. A free haunted hayride is offered for those who dare. Timid revelers may choose the “not so scary” hayride.
Everyone in costume is invited to dig into the front-end loader filled with candy. Guests can enjoy fresh apple cider, hot cocoa, baked goods, popcorn, and hot dogs while supplies last. Halloween movies will be shown on the outdoor big screen throughout the event.
The evening is sponsored by the Pelham Firefighters Association and the Pelham Firefighters IAFF Local 4546.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease