Loeb School offers Oct. 27 communications boot camp
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications will offer a one-day communications boot camp for anyone who uses the media to deliver a message.
The session is designed to help people in business, government, nonprofits, medicine, sports, education or any field to become more successful by improving their media and social media skills.
Instructor Mike Nikitas from New England Cable News brings three decades of communications and teaching experience to a friendly, positive presentation that includes understanding different media and the audiences they attract, understanding what reporters look for, basic use of social media, developing and sticking to a message and handling interviews.
Participants also will learn how body language, dress and voice can help or hinder their message and get the chance to put the tips to use in mock, videotaped interviews.
The workshop is being offered on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The fee is $45, including lunch.
For more information or to register, go to loebschool.org or all 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions