Police say drunk Goffstown dad dropped baby
GOFFSTOWN — Police say a 46-year-old father was drunk when he dropped his infant child, causing the 3-month-old serious bodily injury.
Ricardo Dalacao was ordered held on $5,000 cash bail after his arrest on charges of second degree assault and endangering the life of a child.
Goffstown Police say Dalacaro was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident.
The injuries to the infant were not considered life-threatening.
Dalacao will be arraigned Monday in Goffstown District Court.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty