May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Salem husband, wife accused of heroin possession with son in car
SALEM — A husband and wife were arrested on drug charges after they fought outside of a 7-Eleven store on Sunday afternoon.
Police charged Adam Walker, 26 and his wife, Danielle, 25, both of Salem, after officers allegedly found heroin in their car alongside their 3-month-old son.
Officers responded to a report of the couple fighting outside the 7-Eleven, located on Cluff Crossing Road, at 2:50 p.m.
Police said Danielle Walker was arguing with her husband not to drive because he was intoxicated.
Officers pulled over the vehicle as it was traveling west on Cluff Crossing Road.
Police found a small amount of heroin in the vehicle and determined that Adam Walker did not have a driver's license.
The couple was taken into custody without incident. The 3-month-old boy was brought to the police station and released to the custody of a family member. Bail was set at $2,500 for both Walkers, who were transported to the Rockingham County jail pending arraignment in 10th Circuit Court in Salem
Danielle Walker was charged with possession of a controlled drug and endangering the welfare of a child. Adam Walker was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug, endangering the welfare of a child and operating without a license.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424