June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Three sought in Laconia convenience store robbery
LACONIA — Police are seeking three men who robbed the Belknap Gas & Convenience Store of beer and cigarettes early Tuesday morning.
Laconia Police responded to an alarm at 1:49 a.m. and discovered the front glass door smashed.
A search of the area with the police dog yielded no one, and police looked at the store’s video-surveillance system to see what appeared to be three young males entering the store after hours and removing two cases of Bud Light beer, a case of Natural Light beer and approximately 20 cartons of various brands of cigarettes.
Police in a press release described the suspects as white males, two of whom are approximately 6 feet tall with slim builds, and the third approximately 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-7 and also with a thin build. Both of the taller suspects were wearing light-colored hoodies with dark jeans and black tennis shoes, one with white laces and the other with a white stripe across the middle of the shoe. One also had dark writing on the front of the hoodie in an arched form.
The shorter suspect had on a white baseball hat with a dark brim, white T-shirt and white basketball shorts.
Police said it appeared the three fled south on Gilford Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Laconia Police Department at 524-5252 or the Greater Laconia Crimeline at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 26
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424