May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Three sought in Laconia convenience store robbery
LACONIA — Police are seeking three men who robbed the Belknap Gas & Convenience Store of beer and cigarettes early Tuesday morning.
Laconia Police responded to an alarm at 1:49 a.m. and discovered the front glass door smashed.
A search of the area with the police dog yielded no one, and police looked at the store’s video-surveillance system to see what appeared to be three young males entering the store after hours and removing two cases of Bud Light beer, a case of Natural Light beer and approximately 20 cartons of various brands of cigarettes.
Police in a press release described the suspects as white males, two of whom are approximately 6 feet tall with slim builds, and the third approximately 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-7 and also with a thin build. Both of the taller suspects were wearing light-colored hoodies with dark jeans and black tennis shoes, one with white laces and the other with a white stripe across the middle of the shoe. One also had dark writing on the front of the hoodie in an arched form.
The shorter suspect had on a white baseball hat with a dark brim, white T-shirt and white basketball shorts.
Police said it appeared the three fled south on Gilford Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Laconia Police Department at 524-5252 or the Greater Laconia Crimeline at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424