May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Salem police officer charged with DWI
SALEM — A police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after being charged with driving while intoxicated.
Lt. Kristen L. Fili, a 14-year veteran of the Salem Police Department, was charged with driving while intoxicated Monday.
Police responded to a reported single-car accident at 190 Millville St. around 1:26 p.m. Monday and found Fili sitting on the back stairs of a home, according to police. Officers reported that Fili was impaired. She was off duty at the time of the incident, police said.
She was taken to a Lawrence General Hospital in Massachusetts and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. While at the hospital, Fili was told that she was being charged with DWI and issued a summons to appear for arraignment Sept. 17.
She is on paid administrative leave while the investigation in ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 1
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 4
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 5
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 2
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Smokey oven fire forces Nashua evacuation - 0
- Driver dozes, car wipes out Merrimack Chamber of Commerce information booth - 0
- Late snowfall ties New Hampshire record set in 1967 - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Sans dice, how will Hassan roll now? - 5
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 2
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 4
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 2
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424