May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Salem police officer charged with DWI
SALEM — A police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after being charged with driving while intoxicated.
Lt. Kristen L. Fili, a 14-year veteran of the Salem Police Department, was charged with driving while intoxicated Monday.
Police responded to a reported single-car accident at 190 Millville St. around 1:26 p.m. Monday and found Fili sitting on the back stairs of a home, according to police. Officers reported that Fili was impaired. She was off duty at the time of the incident, police said.
She was taken to a Lawrence General Hospital in Massachusetts and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. While at the hospital, Fili was told that she was being charged with DWI and issued a summons to appear for arraignment Sept. 17.
She is on paid administrative leave while the investigation in ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424