May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Salem police officer charged with DWI
SALEM — A police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after being charged with driving while intoxicated.
Lt. Kristen L. Fili, a 14-year veteran of the Salem Police Department, was charged with driving while intoxicated Monday.
Police responded to a reported single-car accident at 190 Millville St. around 1:26 p.m. Monday and found Fili sitting on the back stairs of a home, according to police. Officers reported that Fili was impaired. She was off duty at the time of the incident, police said.
She was taken to a Lawrence General Hospital in Massachusetts and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. While at the hospital, Fili was told that she was being charged with DWI and issued a summons to appear for arraignment Sept. 17.
She is on paid administrative leave while the investigation in ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424