May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Salem police officer charged with DWI
SALEM — A police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after being charged with driving while intoxicated.
Lt. Kristen L. Fili, a 14-year veteran of the Salem Police Department, was charged with driving while intoxicated Monday.
Police responded to a reported single-car accident at 190 Millville St. around 1:26 p.m. Monday and found Fili sitting on the back stairs of a home, according to police. Officers reported that Fili was impaired. She was off duty at the time of the incident, police said.
She was taken to a Lawrence General Hospital in Massachusetts and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. While at the hospital, Fili was told that she was being charged with DWI and issued a summons to appear for arraignment Sept. 17.
She is on paid administrative leave while the investigation in ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424