NHPUC - National Grid et al - Motions for Protective Order and Confidential Treatment granted
National Grid requests confidential treatment pursuant to RSA 91-A:5, IV of certain portions of the agreement it has concluded with Bank of America regarding the terms of an escrow arrangement entered into for purposes of complying with the settlement approved in DG 11-040. Specifically, National Grid seeks protection of information contained in Article 3 of the escrow agreement, entitled “Disbursements from the Escrow Account,” which details both the entity authorized to make disbursements from the account and the method by which such disbursements shall be requested and made.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid