May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover man apprehended this weekend for robbery Friday morning
DOVER – Police arrested a local man Saturday for allegedly robbing a Tedeschi's Food Shop early Friday morning.
Christopher A. Ross, 18, was charged with armed robbery in connection with an incident at the market at 530 Central Avenue which occurred Friday around 1:49 a.m.
After viewing the surveillance video, investigators were able to identify Ross by the help of a tip and determine that he allegedly displayed “what appeared to be a black handgun” to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing the store on foot, according to police.
Investigators were able to connect Ross to the robbery and discovered there was a warrant for Ross for a probation violation, which led to his apprehension at the intersection of Central Avenue and Oak Street Saturday, according to police.
Ross, who refused bail, was held at the Strafford County Jail and was scheduled to be arraigned this morning in Dover District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 20
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424