IN THE MATTER OF KIMBERLY J. NICHOLSON AND JOHN P. NICHOLSON <<< Child support case involving $28,556 claim reversed and remanded.
CONBOY, J. This is an appeal from an order of the 10th Circuit Court Ė Brentwood Family Division (Hurd, J.) finding the respondent, John P. Nicholson (Father), to be $28,556, plus interest, in arrears on child support obligations to the petitioner, Kimberly J. Nicholson (Mother). We reverse and remand.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions