One under arrest after car hits pedestrian
HAMPTON - A Massachusetts woman is under arrest, after police say she hit a pedestrian with her car.
Hampton police say they received a call at 1:35 a.m. Sunday reporting a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle near 101 Ocean Boulevard. Police located the injured pedestrian, who was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
Hampton Police arrested Michelle Rodrigues, 22, of Ipswich, Mass., and charged her with aggravated driving while intoxicated, in connection with the accident.
Police did not release the name of the victim. The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH defensive tackle Jared Smith chosen by Seattle - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats piece puzzle together - 0
- Texans tap Londonderry's Griffin in NFL Draft - 1
- Patriots make LB, WR top draft picks - 0
- Vikings make NFL Draft splash with three first-round picks, huge trade with Pats - 0
- Top pick Fisher leads linemen's march at NFL Draft - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Patience a virtue for Pats - 0
- Patriots to open, close season with Bills - 0
- Steelers match Patriots' offer, retain wide receiver Sanders - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty