Home » News » Public Safety
Sandown man hurt in Hampstead crash
HAMPSTEAD — A Sandown man was critically hurt in an early morning collision between a Jeep and a minivan Saturday morning, police said.
David August III, of Sandown, sustained what police describe as life-threatening injuries. His 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee collided with a 2002 Chrysler minivan driven by Susan LeBlanc of Plaistow in the area of state Route 111 and Hazel Drive.
August and LeBlanc were each taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry and then transported by medical helicopter to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Passengers in LeBlanc’s minivan were treated for minor injuries.
The accident is being investigated by the state police accident reconstruction team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 22
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time