Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Route 101 rollover crash
MANCHESTER — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash after one driver apparently ran a red light, police said.
Traffic backed up on Route 101 following the 7:10 p.m. accident at the intersection of the Londonderry Turnpike (Bypass 28) and the eastbound Route 101 off-ramp, according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
A witness told police that a Mitsubishi Galant, traveling south on the bypass, ran a red light and collided with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, which was turning left on the bypass from the off-ramp.
The Sienna rolled over with four people inside and landed on its roof.
Two passengers, Christopher Cato, 29, of Manchester and Kaitlyn Fisher, 24, of Hooksett were taken to Elliot Hospital. The driver, Warren Rollins, 61, of Hooksett wasn’t hurt, Hurley said.
The Gallant’s driver, Breanna Fudala, 21, of Hooksett, was alone in her vehicle. Complaining of back pain, she also was taken to Elliot Hospital.
Everyone in both vehicles wore seat belts.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Manchester Police at 668-8711
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 0
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
- Man burned in North Hampton camper fire - 2
- Lost teen hikers found safe in Brookline - 0
- Manchester woman injured in fall from back of motorcycle - 0
- Motorcyclist arrested for driving up to 152 mph - 32
- One hurt, one charged in ATV accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage